RAC Service Award
Throughout the years volunteers have given their time to the success of others. This award is about thanking those parent and community volunteers for the countless hours spent on and off campus enriching our tradition of excellence in athletics. Please take the time to identify former athletic volunteers and supporters who deserve to be honored for their contributions to Ravenscroft athletics and submit the name of an individual, who in your opinion, should be considered for this award.
Listed below are the criteria and procedures for nominations of the Ravenscroft Athletic Club Service Award.
- The Ravenscroft Athletic Club Service Award has been organized for the purpose of honoring volunteers who have served Ravenscroft Athletics for at least three consecutive years.
- One or more persons may be inducted annually with a maximum of three, and no award is necessary in a given year.
- Once an individual has been nominated for this award, their nomination remains in the pool of eligible nominations for future years.
- Each inductee will be presented with an award plaque. Additionally, their name will be added to a plaque housed in the Athletic Department in the A. E. Finley Activity Center.
- Each inductee should have demonstrated a consistent respect for and loyalty to Ravenscroft School.
- Those honored should be individuals who have left a lasting impression of achievement and excellence on the Ravenscroft athletic family.
- This award is a lifetime service award.