Ravens Athletic Club
The Ravens Athletic Club is an organization of parents from the Ravenscroft Community whose purpose is to support all aspects of athletics at Ravenscroft School through the promotion of school spirit, good sportsmanship and volunteer commitment.
- We are coaches and parents who love to encourage growth and leadership opportunities for our students through athletics
- We financially support athletic needs through ongoing concessions sales and our primary fundraiser, the Ravenscroft Golf Classic
- We help purchase athletic “wish list” items for the school that are not covered by budgets
- We organize team parents, meals/snacks for teams. tailgates, team building efforts, fan days, sports award ceremonies, special tournaments and more
- We champion team spirit by promoting camaraderie and having fun
- We build lasting relationships with fellow parents and families working toward our common goal of supporting the Ravenscroft Athletic experience
Come and be a part of the fun! Join our monthly meetings. Be a team parent. Help decorate for Homecoming or a Fan Day. Volunteer to work the gate or concessions for a game. We look forward to sharing the RAC experience!
Cathleen Pete-Peay and Kim Mathan
2017-18 RAC President and President Elect
August 16: RAC Meeting in the Hall of Fame Room, 9 a.m.
September 6-8: Soccer Invitational
September 20: RAC Meeting in the Hall of Fame Room, 8:15 a.m.
September 21: Fall Fan Day, Parade of Athletes at Halftime