Join us at the Fall Festival!
Saturday, Oct. 13 from noon to 6 p.m.
Fall Festival promises to be fun for the entire family. Fall Festival will turn the front fields into a family friendly carnival.
Come enjoy games and rides such as: Ferris Wheel, Mechanical Swings, Carousel, Laser Tag, Inflatable Bounce House and Slide , Meltdown, Bungee Trampoline, Adrenaline Maze Obstacle Course, Sumo Suits, Dunk Tank, Pony Rides, and so much more!
Purchase pumpkins and mums, delicious food, and rock out with our DJ!
Wristbands & Tickets
Purchase a wristband for $40 and enjoy unlimited rides and games all day. Wristbands can be purchased several ways: online via the link on the right, in the RavenZone, or through a flyer being sent home September 25, 2018. Wristbands will NOT be sent home with students, they will be available for pick up at the Will Call table the day of event. You can also purchase a wristband the day of for $50 and individual tickets for $1 each the day of. Below are details on rides and ticket costs.
Get your teams of 4 together for a game of Laser Tag! Sign ups for Laser Tag will go live soon. We anticipate that laser tag will be a very popular event. Therefore, registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Teams on the wait-list that do not secure a spot, will receive a full refund after Oct. 17. Team entry fee is $20.
Students and friends may participate together, as long as they play in their appropriate bracket. We are not supporting cross-divisional play this year. We’re switching things up this year so please review the "How Laser Tag Works" tab below.
We have youth sizes from XS to L and adult sizes from S to XL. They’ll be delivered directly to your student.
If you are interested in volunteering to make Fall Festival an unforgettable afternoon, please sign up now to help!
If you have any questions concerning wristbands and tickets, please contact:
Sign up to play now.
Team entry fee: $20
Teams must consist of 4 people; students and friends may participate as long as they play in their appropriate bracket. No cross-divisional play allowed.
Check in times:
- Check in at registration desk = 30 min before game time
- Briefing = 15 min before game time
- Report to shooting gallery = 10 min before game time
- Take positions on field = 5 min before game time
- Field playing time = 15 min of play
- An instructor will give an overview of the guns and field of play
- Teams will have 5 minutes to practice with the guns against their own teammates
- Teams will learn how to aim, shoot, reload and use the shield
- The field of inflatable obstacles will be divided into 2 playing fields
- Teams will move to their assigned field’s starting line and wait for the referees to set the guns and blow the whistle to signal the start of play
- Once the whistle blows, teams will pull the trigger to start a 10 second countdown to establish their positions before they’re vulnerable to attack
- After 25 hits, the gun will say, “You’re out,” the target sensor will continuously glow red, raise your gun in the air and exit the field
- Once you’re out, place your gun in the bin and leave the field
- If one person is left and outnumbered by 2 or more, the referee will give a 1 minute warning to finish play
- After 15 minutes, the team with the most players on the field wins
- In the event of a tie, there will be a shootout where the remaining team members will stand across from each other and start shooting until one team is completely out
Calling all bakers! The Ravens Bake Sale will be offering those tasty baked goods again this year. We'd love to put your culinary expertise to good use! We need homemade breads, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and pies to sell at Fall Festival. These are just a few suggestions but please feel free to share your signature treat with us.
Please direct all bake sale questions to Corinne Beirne.
You will need to be at least a Level 2 Volunteer for this event. If you have not already gone through the Volunteer approces process, please complete the Volunteer Application located on the parent portal and submit it to email@example.com. If you have already gone through the process and are unsure of your volunteer level, send an email to Lisa Miller or Kelly Davis in Human Resources.
5 tickets or unlimited with wristband:
- Ferris Wheel - Soar over the Ravenscroft Fall Festival as you ride over 45’ in the air on this long-time favorite ride. Must be 42 inches tall to ride alone, may ride with an adult if under 42 inches tall.
- Carousel - A traditional favorite for kids of every age! Must be 36 inches tall to ride alone, may ride with an adult if fewer than 36 inches tall.
- Mechanical Swings - Prepare to take off in these swings for a fun adventure. Must be 42 inches tall to ride.
- Bungee Trampoline - Fly high as you try to touch the sky and jump as high as you can! Must weigh 45 lbs.
- Sumo Suits - Have fun taking and take on your friends as you wear a giant Sumo Suit!
- Meltdown - Don’t miss your chance to be the FIRST to take part in the HOTTEST attraction at the 2018 Ravenscroft Fall Festival. Must be 42 inches tall to ride.
- Pony Rides - Pony rides available that even the smallest Ravens can enjoy.
3 tickets or unlimited with wristband:
- Adrenaline Maze Obstacle Course - An extreme inflatable obstacle course that delivers a rush for all participants.
- Moon Bounce & Slide Combo - Children will enter the bounce house and exit down the slide for the ultimate experience!
- And everyone’s favorite attraction.. the Dunk Tank (5 tickets or 1 turn with a wristband).