The mission of the Parents' Association at Ravenscroft School is to assist in the promotion of excellence for the Ravenscroft community through active parent/guardian involvement.
Upcoming Pa events
- PA Volunteer Fair & Breakfast, Virtual - Aug. 21
- GoPlaySave, Virtual - Aug. 27
- PA Meeting, Virtual- Sept. 10
- Book Fair, Virtual - Dec. 1
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation - Sept. 24
- PA Meeting, Virtual - Oct. 8
- PA Meeting, Virtual - Nov. 5
- Faculty Staff Appreciation - Dec. 1
Ravens Go Local- an easy way to give back to our school! Link your card so that shopping at these local retailers benefits Ravenscroft.
Getting involved in the Parent’s Association transformed me from being a new Ravenscroft parent to becoming an active member of the Ravenscroft community. Being a volunteer for the PA has given me the opportunity to meet and interact with other parents, faculty and students. It is a privilege and a joy to participate in activities on and off campus that contribute to the enhancement of the educational experience for all Ravenscroft students.
-Jennifer Ogan, Parent
Kathy Pretzer and Jen Wickline - Co-presidents
Jen Miller - Treasurer
Tracey Zola- Digital Secretary