Six Ravenscroft eighth-graders have had their work included in a juried anthology of student artwork.
The submission contest, Celebrating Art, was sponsored by Blick Art Materials. Contestants submit their images online and compete in divisions determined by grade. The contest is open to all students in K-12.
All six of the published students are studying art under Julie Cardillo this year. They are:
- Brandon Sisson '22, Over the Creek (Middle School Art II)
- Sky Bell '22, Key Lime Pie (Middle School Art II)
- Bea Holdstock '22, Haunted House (Middle School Art II)
- Taylor Fagan '22, Chocolate Drip (Middle School Art II)
- Eric Belcea '22, Curiosity (Middle School Art II)
- Bryn MacNabb '22, Self-Portrait (Visual Art Private Lessons)
Above, Sky Bell '22's Key Lime Pie; below, Bryn MacNabb '22's Self-Portrait