For the fourth year in a row, Ravenscroft's student-led fundraising team for Crucial Catch has been recognized as the top fundraising school in the nation, exceeding their goal of $30,000 by more than $6,000, and once again winning the prestigious Pink Cleat Award.
Private lessons are offered as part of music study at Ravenscroft. Instruments included are violin (grade 1); strings (grades 2-12); piano (grades 1-12); woodwinds (grades 4-12); brass (grades 4-12); percussion (grades 9-12); and voice (grades 6-12).
Most lessons are 60, 70 or 80 minutes in length. Depending on grade level or instrument, lessons may be 30 or 45 minutes. Students can rent instruments from the Fine Arts department. Depending on grade level or instrument, lessons may be 30 or 45 minutes. Sign up for private lessons here, and contact Cameron Bolin with questions.
- When and how do I register for Private Lessons?
- When do I pay for Private Lessons?
- When do Private Lessons start?
- What is the difference between Private Lessons and Group Lessons, and which one should my child register for?
- Can my child take both Private and Group Strings Lessons?
- Why are there separate registration forms for Private and Group lessons?