Three Ravenscroft students enrolled in our private lessons program have been announced among the winners of the Young Artist Auditions piano competition.
Private lessons are offered as part of music study at Ravenscroft. Instruments included are violin (grade 1); strings (grades 2-12); piano (grades 1-12); woodwinds (grades 4-12); brass (grades 4-12); percussion (grades 9-12); and voice (grades 6-12).
Most lessons are 60, 70 or 80 minutes in length. Depending on grade level or instrument, lessons may be 30 or 45 minutes. Students can rent instruments from the Fine Arts department. Sign ups for private lessons are closed, but you can contact Elisabeth McChesney or Cameron Bolin with questions.
- When and how do I register for Private Lessons?
- When do I pay for Private Lessons?
- When do Private Lessons start?
- What is the difference between Private Lessons and Group Lessons, and which one should my child register for?
- Can my child take both Private and Group Strings Lessons?
- Why are there separate registration forms for Private and Group lessons?