We are pleased to share with senior families highlights of special moments from the last month as we prepared to send the Class of 2021 off to meet the future.
Private lessons are offered as part of music study at Ravenscroft. Instruments included are violin (grade 1); strings (grades 2-12); piano (grades 1-12); woodwinds (grades 4-12); brass (grades 4-12); percussion (grades 9-12); and voice (grades 6-12).
Most lessons are 60, 70 or 80 minutes in length. Depending on grade level or instrument, lessons may be 30 or 45 minutes. Students can rent instruments from the Fine Arts department. Sign ups for private lessons are closed, but you can contact Elisabeth McChesney or Cameron Bolin with questions.
- When and how do I register for Private Lessons?
- When do I pay for Private Lessons?
- When do Private Lessons start?
- What is the difference between Private Lessons and Group Lessons, and which one should my child register for?
- Can my child take both Private and Group Strings Lessons?
- Why are there separate registration forms for Private and Group lessons?