1) Vital Health Record
2) Physical Examination Form- Ravenscroft’s Physical Exam Forms stay current for 13 months from the date of exam. The form expires after 13 months and a current one is needed in order for the student athlete to participate in athletics.
3) Consent for Medical Treatment
4) Consent for Off-Campus Activities
5) Student-Athlete Permission Form
6) Student-Parent Concussion Form
7) Sudden Cardiac Death Information Form
8) NCISAA Consent to Participate
Ravenscroft has partnered with Magnus Health, a Raleigh based electronic health records company, to provide its families with a total online solution for their child(ren)'s health records. Magnus Health's SMR (Student Medical Record) is a web-based system that will allow for continuous access to your child's health record providing you the ability to make updates in real-time as needed.
At this time we ask that you complete the following forms and upload them to your Magnus Health Portal. Your username and password are the same username and password you use to access the Parent Portals on the school website and Veracross.
*Athletic Year: The athletic year is defined as June 1st through May 31st of the following year.