This is where your child’s journey begins.
We create a learning experience that captures children’s hearts and minds, and instills in them the habits for learning that will set the stage for their success throughout their school years and beyond.
Our program is rich and robust.
Forward thinking and creative, the Lower School faculty provides a rigorous program composed of rich and diverse experiences designed to spark enthusiasm for learning.
- Offerings include Fine Arts classes and instrumental private lessons.
- Regular physical movement is incorporated through Physical Education classes and daily recess.
- Science, technology and digital media labs are used to further enhance teaching and learning.
We meet students where they are.
Students’ developmental readiness and individual needs are taken into consideration by our faculty. Structure and spontaneity combine to give our students opportunities to grow and develop skills as they mature and move through the grades.
- Differentiated instruction is delivered through reading, writing and math workshops.
- Student progress is continually monitored and instruction is adjusted to best meet student needs.
- Teachers collaborate on a weekly basis in professional learning communities to ensure curriculum is aligned across and between grade levels.
Student safety is paramount.
Life inside and outside the classroom is emotionally and physically safe.
- Our lower school building is secured with a card access system, security cameras, and we have two off-duty police officers on campus every day.
- We have a licensed school nurse and lower school counselor who provide safe spaces for any student that needs one.
- Our complete health and physical education curriculum is designed to keep students in good shape in body and mind, and instill healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
"I love coming to school every morning. I have learned so much from my teachers like how to read, how to do math problems and how to be a leader."
- 3rd grade student