Chief Information Officer Jason Ramsden is one of three recipients of a prestigious award from the Association of Technology Leaders in Independent Schools, the professional association for independent school technology directors.
The Extended Day Program exists to serve parents by providing a safe learning environment where students are free to develop skills needed to succeed in education and life.
Our program offers:
- A supervised, structured, extended learning environment for children
- A supervised homework time for children from 1st grade through middle school
- Daily snack provided that include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy proteins and on occasion a student requested fun snack
- Age appropriate crafts and games
- Special activities during Early Release Days
- Organized and free-play outdoor activities
Extended Day serves the following grades at the following times:
- 7:15 to 7:45 a.m.
Early Morning Care (no additional charge if enrolled in full-time program)
- 12 to 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
PreK through Grade 5 Extended Day
- 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Grades 6 through 8 Extended Day