For the fourth year in a row, Ravenscroft's student-led fundraising team for Crucial Catch has been recognized as the top fundraising school in the nation, exceeding their goal of $30,000 by more than $6,000, and once again winning the prestigious Pink Cleat Award.
The Extended Day Program exists to serve parents by providing a safe learning environment where students are free to develop skills needed to succeed in education and life.
Our program offers:
- A supervised, structured, extended learning environment for children
- A supervised homework time for children from 1st grade through middle school
- Daily snack provided that include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy proteins and on occasion a student requested fun snack
- Age appropriate crafts and games
- Special activities during Early Release Days
- Organized and free-play outdoor activities
Extended Day serves the following grades at the following times:
7:15 to 7:45 a.m.: Early Morning Care (no additional charge if enrolled in full-time program)
12 to 3 p.m.: PreK Plus
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.: PreK through Grade 5 Extended Day
3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Grades 6 through 8 Extended Day