We are pleased to share with senior families highlights of special moments from the last month as we prepared to send the Class of 2021 off to meet the future.
The Extended Day Program exists to serve parents by providing a safe learning environment where students are free to develop skills needed to succeed in education and life.
Our program offers:
- A supervised, structured, extended learning environment for children
- A supervised homework time for children from 1st grade through middle school
- Daily snack provided that include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy proteins and on occasion a student requested fun snack
- Age appropriate crafts and games
- Special activities during Early Release Days
- Organized and free-play outdoor activities
Extended Day serves the following grades at the following times:
- 7:15 to 7:45 a.m.
Early Morning Care (no additional charge if enrolled in full-time program)
- 12 to 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
PreK through Grade 5 Extended Day
- 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Grades 6 through 8 Extended Day