For the fourth year in a row, Ravenscroft's student-led fundraising team for Crucial Catch has been recognized as the top fundraising school in the nation, exceeding their goal of $30,000 by more than $6,000, and once again winning the prestigious Pink Cleat Award.
The Extended Day Program exists to serve parents by providing a safe learning environment where students are free to develop skills needed to succeed in education and life.
Our program offers:
- A supervised, structured, extended learning environment for children
- A supervised homework time for children from 1st grade through middle school
- Daily snack provided that include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy proteins and on occasion a student requested fun snack
- Age appropriate crafts and games
- Special activities during Early Release Days
- Organized and free-play outdoor activities
Extended Day serves the following grades at the following times:
7:15 to 7:45 a.m.: Early Morning Care (no additional charge if enrolled in full-time program)
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.: PreK through Grade 5 Extended Day
3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Grades 6 through 8 Extended Day
Middle School After School Study Hall program
As an alternative to enrolling your student in our Extended Day Program for Middle School, Ravenscroft offers another option for Middle School families. If you need occasional after-school supervision for your Middle School student during the hours of 3:30-5:30 p.m., your student may participate in the After-School Study Hall program | Learn More | Register |