Ravenscroft Inclement Weather Updates
There are several ways to learn about school closings and delays due to inclement weather.
Please note: Ravenscroft does not follow the school delay/closing decisions of Wake County public schools.
How can YOU get Ravenscroft Inclement Weather Updates?
- Call the Ravenscroft Weather Hotline at 919-861-2118. The phone line is updated whenever there is a closing or delay.
- Visit the Ravenscroft website. A pop-up message is posted on the website whenever there is a closing or delay. In addition, a news story will be posted in the News & Events section of the website. If you are signed up for news alerts, this story is automatically sent to you via email.
- Check your Inbox. A school-wide email is sent to all parents, faculty, and staff whenever there is a closing or delay.
- Check social media. Closings and delays are shared through Ravenscroft’s social media channels like Twitter and Facebook.
- Watch WRAL-TV. Ravenscroft closing and delay information is shared along with other schools on the station's scroll at the bottom of the screen.
- Visit the WRAL website. School closings and delays are posted at http://www.wral.com/weather/closings/.
** Most importantly, we understand that commutes vary and encourage you to use your best judgement to ensure the safety of your family.