Fine Arts Hall of Fame
Ravenscroft's Fine Arts program enjoys a legacy of excellence, and many individuals have made invaluable artistic contributions to the School. Please identify alumni who are former or current professional artists, performers, lyricists, screen and theatrical writers, as well as faculty and staff who deserve to be honored for their contributions to the arts.
Listed below are the criteria and procedures for induction into the Alumni Association Fine Arts Hall of Fame.
- The Alumni Association Fine Arts Hall of Fame has been organized for the purpose of honoring alumni who graduated from Ravenscroft at least five years ago, as well as teachers.
- One or more persons may be inducted annually with a maximum of three, and an annual induction is not required.
- Each inductee will be presented with an award plaque, with a large plaque to be permanently housed in the Fine Arts Center.
- Each inductee should have demonstrated a consistent respect for and loyalty to Ravenscroft.
- Those honored should be people who have left a lasting impression of achievement and excellence on the Ravenscroft Fine Arts community.
- The President of the Alumni Council shall appoint the Selection Committee. It shall consist of a minimum of three Alumni Council members, a member of the Alumni Fine Arts Hall of Fame, the Director of Alumni Giving and Activities, the Director of Fine Arts, two Fine Arts faculty members, and the Head of School.
- The Committee will consider current nominations and nominations from the past five years.