Open positions are listed below:
- Applications for these positions must be completed via the School's Employment Portal.
- Ravenscroft only accepts application materials via this portal.
- Resumes not submitted through the portal will not be considered.
Click here to see all open positions on the Employment Portal.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY ASSISTANT TEACHER
- PRE-KINDERGARTEN ASSISTANT TEACHER
- LOWER SCHOOL ACADEMIC SKILLS TEACHER
Ravenscroft School is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding employees through a compensation plan that compares favorably with those of regional peer schools. A full-time benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage; short and long term disability; voluntary life; life and accidental death & dismemberment; personal/sick leave; paid bereavement leave; flexible spending accounts; generous vacation allowance and holidays (staff employees) and 100 percent matching of up to seven percent of retirement dollars with TIAA-CREF. Ravenscroft either pays 100 percent or a generous portion of the costs for most of these benefits.
Ravenscroft only accepts inquiries of interest and resumes via the School website. Inquiries of interest may be submitted through our online Employment Inquiry Form. Ravenscroft School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require technical assistance with our Employment Inquiry Form or Employment Portal please contact us using the "Need Help?" tab at the bottom of this screen.