Today Ravenscroft students, faculty and staff reflected upon and honored our many blessings during the annual Thanksgiving Chapel and the Lower School program for grandparents and special friends.
On behalf of the entire Ravenscroft community, thank you for supporting our mission and our children!
Doreen C. Kelly, Head of School
Consistent giving is so important that Ravenscroft created a society-the Golden Raven Society- to honor its most loyal Annual Fund donors. By making a gift every year, in any amount, our Golden Ravens build upon our legacy of academic excellence and directly impact the success of our students.
- Milestone: 2–4 years of consecutive giving
- Cornerstone: 5–14 years of consecutive giving
- Forever Raven: 15 or more years of consecutive giving, or every year since graduation
Being a member of Golden Ravens means:
- Recognition in the annual Report on Giving
- Designated name badges at Ravenscroft events
- Alumni receive complimentary registration to the Alumni Association Annual Meeting
Leadership Giving Societies
The Leadership Giving Societies recognize Ravenscroft’s most loyal and generous alumni, parents, grandparents, past parents and friends who have given $500 or more to the school through the Ravenscroft Annual Fund, the Embrace Possibility Campaign, restricted giving and other special gifts. Membership in these societies is renewable annually.
- Bell Tower Society: $20,000 and above
- Tucker Street Society: $10,000 - $19,999
- Oak Tree Society: $5,000 - $9,999
- 1862 Society: $1,862 - $4,999
- Ravens Society: $500 - $1,861
The Green and Gold Society
Alumni donors celebrate their Ravenscroft legacy through many ways including financial support of the School. We recognize our alumni donors with membership in two societies.
- Gold Society — $250 and above
- Green Society— $100–$249
The Lifetime Giving Societies are Ravenscroft’s most prestigious donor recognition societies, honoring alumni, parents, grandparents, past parents and friends who have cumulative giving of $25,000 or more to the School. Members have made a special commitment to ensure Ravenscroft’s mission remains strong and vibrant today and into the future.
- John Stark Ravenscroft Society — $1,000,000
- Founder's Society — $500,000
- Heritage Society — $250,000
- Legacy Society — $100,000
- Gold Society — $50,000
- Silver Society — $25,000