Today Ravenscroft students, faculty and staff reflected upon and honored our many blessings during the annual Thanksgiving Chapel and the Lower School program for grandparents and special friends.
Our beautiful 125-acre campus features facilities typically found only at the college level. The A.E. Finley Center houses the Athletic and Physical Education Departments including the offices of the Athletic Director, Associate Athletic Director/Head Athletic Trainer, Assistant Athletic Director/Facilities & Operations, Assistant Athletic Director/Technical Services and Athletic Administrative Assistant. On campus you will find:
- Three full-sized gymnasiums, plus a smaller Lower School gymnasium
- Lighted football and soccer stadiums
- Lighted baseball diamond
- Softball diamond
- Practice fields
- Eight-lane rubberized regulation track and pavilion
- Indoor aquatics center – 25 yards six lane pool
- Six lighted tennis courts
- 1,200 square foot state-of-the-art fitness facility staffed with a strength and conditioning coach
- Two athletic training room’s staffed with two N.A.T.A Certified Athletic Trainers
- Two wrestling facilities
- Ravenscroft School Cross Country Course
Ravenscroft Athletic Facilities are only for use by Ravenscroft students, families, faculty, staff and alumni. Usage must not interfere with any regularly scheduled daily Ravenscroft activity or event. Indoor Ravenscroft Athletic Facility use requires Direct faculty or staff supervision. Questions regarding the daily schedule should be directed to the Ravenscroft School Athletic Department. The Cross Country Course may be used Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday sunrise to sunset with the requirement that Security MUST be notified at 919-369-5927 before ANY use of the course. Proper footwear must be used at all times when using athletic facilities and motor vehicles, roller blades, skates, bicycles, pets, food and drinks are prohibited
Use of Athletic Facilities by outside groups must contact Sandy Kapatos, Director of Auxillary Services at 919-847-0900 ext 2635.
Soccer/field hockey field
Photos courtesy of Steve Murphy.